With Earth Love:Here are some creative ways to re-use your glass candle jar to continue your Holiday Magic
1. Do you have any dried herbs from your garden? Fill it with dried herbs or seeds and label it.
2. Do you know how easy it is to make your own onion powder? Just slice onions, put into a warm over or a drying machine and grind in your food processor.
3. Have you ever made your own toothpaste? Just get a bowl and fill it with baking soda. then, gently mix in coconut oil until it reaches the consistency you like for your brush. Then, as an additional touch, add an antibacterial essential oil like peppermint, rosemary, fennel or tea tree. This cuts down on fluoride too!
4. Collect your change in these jars.
5. Organize your nuts and bolts in the garage.