With Earth Love:Everyone can make their own unique contribution to creating a cleaner, more harmonious planet. There are no set rules. We’re all in this together,
and your contribution is as important as anyone else.
Here are some ideas:
- Start a recycling program at your local school or institution. There are places that actually pay you to collect garbage. Visit www.terracycle.com
- Walk in nature with a child and teach them to connect and appreciate the beauty of our world. Bring gloves and pick garbage at the beach or lakeside.
- Plant a garden, or spread seeds somewhere. Did you know that in Geneva, Switzerland, they grow climbing zucchini on public bridges? Food for all.
- Replace chemical house cleaners with vinegar, baking soda and natural soap.
- Smile at someone today. Smile at yourself in the mirror.
Smile outside. Be the Change You Want to See in This World
HAPPY EARTH DAY 2017