It’s So Easy to Go Green with Your Cat
1. Buy organic cat food and treats or make your own.
2. Buy your cat an eco-friendly cat bed. Recycled materials are
3. Use an eco-friendly cat litter. You can even use shredded
junk mail with baking soda sprinkled on it for odor.
4. Plant some catnip this spring. It’s easy to grow, you know
its natural, and the bees love it too.
5. Waste not: Next time you trim a tuna steak, save the scraps for kitty.
Catnip & Protein Treats
2 1/2oz protein (fish, chicken, liver, whatever extra you have)
3/4 cup wheat germ, corn meal, or quinoia flakes
3/4 cup powdered milk
1 large egg or 2 small eggs
Puree together in food processor, form little balls and bake at
350 degrees for 12 minutes. Cool before serving.